Can't find the perfect design for your home? Let us create it for you. Need assistance with finishing and cutting your stair risers? We can do it all.
For Custom Orders, please call our office at (859) 466-6067 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Submit a copy of your favorite wallpaper, tea cup or any other design, and we'll create a custom design for you! Have a specific design in mind, such as a family monogram or crest? We are happy to work with you to create the exact design you want.
Custom Design Includes:
- Any design or pattern
- 1/2 hour consultation with professional designer
- Studio work
- Mechanical sketch of initial design
- 1/2 hour review of design
- Final design submit
- Final approval communications
If additional or less consultation is required, charges may be adjusted accordingly.
Custom Design Placement
For 1-sided Open End stairs, we can provide an "off center" design placement for the best look.
Large or small, we can create custom sizes for unusual size stairs.
- Stair risers larger than 6 1/2" wide
- Stair risers smaller than 30" long and 5 1/4" wide would cause you to cut into the main design. We can customize the design to fit your measurements.
We can match the wood color of your steps or finish the risers in a beautiful contrasting color. Choose the finish that is right for you.
To order a custom finish, enter your manufacturer's brand and color when placing your online order. If you need a custom color match and don't know the information on the stain, call us at (859) 466-6067 and send us a sample.
- 3-Year "Extended Warranty" included with One Step Beyond™ Finishing Solutions
- Top quality finisher in industry
- AWI standard
- 35 years of experience in furniture finishing & restoration
- Any color "custom match"
- Please provide brand name and color name
- Paint finish available
- Specialty finishes available (i.e. museum, old-world, antiqued, distressed, glazed)
- Commercial products only
- 1-2 coats (as needed) of commercial catalyzed lacquer or paint
- Commercial catalyzed topcoat
- Extremely durable and hard finish, as found on kitchen cabinetry
- Custom colors can be provided, if sample is submitted
- Cutting performed after finishing stage
Questions about Professional Finishing? Call our office at (859) 466-6067 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.